Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas

Where oh where did this year go? The older I get the faster the year flies by.

I am posting a card for all my blogger friends that I have met this year. This has been an interesting year in that I have discovered Kim Klassen and all her wonderful textures and in doing so, I met all these marvelous women artists thru her linky parties. I wish I could meet all of you in person and just absorb all the magical artistic energy that would be found in that room. I can see how the "Shutter Sister's Camp" gave Kim and probably every woman there a super dose of art magic. When you are in the environment and the energy is in the air you can just feel it in your pores.

I am wishing you all a fabulous holiday season and most certainly a glorious New Year. What will the new yr. bring? Or better yet, what will we find to inspire us and what will we make the new year? I don't do resolutions but I do believe that if you write down your dreams  you may be surprised how many things you made happen just by putting them out into the universe. What will be on your list?

I used several of Kim's textures on this I think I used Cosmo, Inspired Magic and the day 8 texture "Storm". Thank you Kim for giving us the gift of "Twelve Days of Texture".


12 Days of Texture




6 comments:

  1. Love the pretty sparklies, Pat! I'm so glad that we met because of Kim and the Flickr group, and then found out that we live just a few miles away from each other! And boy, do I know what you mean about time flying by faster and faster, the older we get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's magical! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do such beautiful things with textures ...and you start with beautiful photos! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. magic!! so very very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete