Monday, August 29, 2011

Weddings, Senior Pics and Camping.

Which brings me to camping. It has been a couple of years since we have been able to get out camping and this summer we made plans to go in mid August. It seemed summer had finally arrived and we were having sunny days and lucky for us the sunny weather held out and we had 4 beautiful day camping and hiking in the gorge. I have to admit I have not even edited the photos from that trip so this post will be continued later. I will say that Brandon, my youngest grandson, Jacqui, my good friend and Harry, my boyfriend and I had a wonderful time camping. More to come later with photos of the gorgeous waterfalls we saw on our hike and a few stories from camp. Although, it might be that what happens in camp stays in camp. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment